• These beautiful sneak peak photos from our shoot with Lindsey Robinson Photography yesterday. She’s basically barre family after shooting family photos for both Sara & Amber & now making us look good in the studio for the third time.
• Hearing nothing but amazing feedback from all of you about Barb & Stretch Therapy. Her May classes have been added to the schedule.
• The Village. Have you watched it yet? So good.
• These chopped salads from Aldi’s. Im slightly addicted to the Sweet Kale & the Southwest. And they’re like $2.50!
• Beyond The Point. My love affair with Book of The Month club continues. This book is about three young women who go through West Point, written by a woman who was raised on campus.
• These cute sneaks I picked up this week at yes, Target. Sigh. Really should probably be banned from that store.
• That we are back in Challenge mode on Wednesday. Challenge board going up today!
See you at the barre,